Bourgoin-Jallieu and Jyväskylä
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and sport

+5
Lauri
EtienneG
NoeD.sport
margaux-d
MathildeD
9 posters

Go down

Me and sport Empty Me and sport

Post by MathildeD Wed 1 Oct - 12:57

Hi, it's Mathilde

In school, we practise different sports.. In general we do 5 or 6 sports per year.
This year, we will do volley-ball, hand-ball, triple jump, and the other I don't know... I will say you Wink It's a very good moment if you like sport!!!

After school, I practice lot of sport. I love it, and particularly gymnastic ! Do you know it?
I practice gymnastic in my town, in a club. I do this sport since 8 years ! I love it because you have so many sensations, and I do competition in team or alone so it's always different ! It's never the same things!! Razz
In gymnastic there are 4 gym apparatus : The uneven bars, the balance beam, the floor and the vault. My favourite is the uneven bars!
I spend more that 10 hours in training per week ! Smile

And you ? What sport do you practice?
Xoxo Laughing
Mathilde D. Like a Star @ heaven

MathildeD

Back to top Go down

Me and sport Empty Re: Me and sport

Post by margaux-d Thu 2 Oct - 17:28

Hi ! I'm Margaux.
At school , we have 2 hours of sport per week. We practice 4 sport per years ( not 5 or 6 like mathilde had said Wink ) we practice hand ball, volley-ball, triple jump and "acro sport" it's a kind of gymnastic but it's easier.

After school, I practice rugby , it's a kind of american football but we don't wear any protection and rules are different. A lot of people say it's not for girls because it too violent but it's not. There are a lot of rules about the security. There is also a philosophy . The team is composed by complamentary people. we need strurdy peoples, but also running peoples. In this sport , you have to trust in your team because you can't do all. Solidarity is the most important

I practice rugby since 3 years. This years a have 4 hours per week =)

bye ! =)

margaux-d

Back to top Go down

Post by NoeD.sport Fri 3 Oct - 14:59

Hello, I'm Noé !
I love sport and especially team sports. Indeed I practise soccer in my town's club. I practise it three times a week: trainings on wednesday and friday and I have games on sundays.

NoeD.sport

Back to top Go down

Post by EtienneG Fri 3 Oct - 14:59

Hi! I'm Etienne!
I practiced soccer for ten years but now I practice athletics and I like it! I practise it 2 or 3 times per week

EtienneG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauri Sat 4 Oct - 7:17

Hi, I'm Lauri!
I play football in men's sixth division but unfortunately we do not have any training in it, so I go to the gym three times a week, bike 16km to school every day and I go running on my freetime. I usually run distances from 2km to 16km, depending on how busy I am. Very Happy I'm thinking also on attending men's fifth division's trainings so I would get more exercise. Smile

Lauri

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna V Sat 4 Oct - 16:06

hi, I'm Anna
I play karate 1 or 2 times a week, I love that, because there's a really good ambience Very Happy and it's very interesting.
Lots of people think it's not a sport for girl and it is violent: it's and it's not true because there are more boys on the lesson, and every week I have knocks and bruises...but I like fighting, that allow me to unwind!

I play also trampoline one time a week, It's a sport really complete, and it is really funny!Laughing
I use to play gymnastics, climbing, swimming,and athletics.
Sometimes I run with my dad on sunday morning, and every day I walk 50min to school (return trip)=> that allow myself to wake me up on the morning,to listen to musique, and to practise some sport:)

moreover, (mathilde and margaux has already said it) we play 4 hours of sport a week at school, but, I think it's not enough. Everybody in the world is speaking about obesity's children, and they only give us 4 hours of sport...disappointing Mad

Anna V

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieR Fri 10 Oct - 5:36

Hi I'm Julie! I love doing sports! I used to practice capoeira a lot! It's a brasilien sport not really known... This year I will start to play tennis. Doed anyone play tennis?

JulieR

Back to top Go down

Post by PascaleR Mon 13 Oct - 17:46

Hi I'm Pascale
I ride mountain bike a lot since I'm 9 years old. I practice this sport every week-end. I ride around 70 km per weeks: 15-25 km on saturday afternoon with my club and 45-55 on sunday morning with my father.Very Happy
I don't know why I chose this sport but more I do it more I like it. In this sport I prefer the downhill when it's very technical. My father says I'm crazy when he sees me go down but it's because he's scared of it Laughing and it's true I come back home with lots of scratches and bruises.
Lots of people say that it's a sport for boys but there are many girls who practice it !!! Wink

PascaleR

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieD Thu 16 Oct - 18:01

Hi it's Julie !
I practiced modern’ jazz (it's a style of dance which mix Hip Hop, ballet and contemporary dance) for 12 years. I am not really good at physical education however I like watch sports especially during world cup or Olympic Games but the best it’s to be sitting in the step, be sitting on the sofa, don’t you think ?

JulieD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum