Bourgoin-Jallieu and Jyväskylä
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCIENCE IS FUN WITH ...

5 posters

Go down

SCIENCE IS FUN WITH ... Empty SCIENCE IS FUN WITH ...

Post by MaryneF Thu 2 Oct - 18:28

Hi!
This year, in science we started to study the eye. It was fun because we made a dissection. (But it’s less funny if you hate to see blood or things like that even if I can say that there is no blood in the eye !! Very Happy
Me ... I liked it because we could know concretely how works an eye and what is inside!
Have you ever done it? Do you think that make dissection is better for us to learn and understand?

MaryneF

Back to top Go down

SCIENCE IS FUN WITH ... Empty Re: SCIENCE IS FUN WITH ...

Post by Admin Mon 6 Oct - 8:10

Have you got subjects related to sports,diet,heartbeat ?.....

Admin
Admin

https://francefinland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by YvaneD Tue 7 Oct - 7:52

Hello! It is Yvane! this year in science we have also studied the eye! it was very interesting! We learned the functions of the eye and all the parts of the eye. We have a lot of subjects related to sports, diet, and heartbeat, but we will do that later during the school year.
Yes Maryne, I think that making a dissection benefits the students very much!

YvaneD

Back to top Go down

Post by ophélieV Mon 13 Oct - 17:27

What do you would like to say by "subjects related to sports" ? Do you mean for example the heartbeat on sport and on pause ?

I agree whith you girls, I also think that the dissection helps students to understand lessons..

ophélieV

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna V Mon 20 Oct - 12:52

Hi!
("what would you like to say"!  Wink  ophélie)
I think we did'nt do so much subject related to sport.. apart from the heartbeat the last year. But at this moment, we only worked on the eye, and currently, on the light and the wavelength!

And I agry with you: dissection is really interesting,It is better than have a lesson: the teacher speaking, and us listening.. And even if it doesn't help students to understand lessons, it's really funny, and it allow us to have great moment Very Happy !

Anna V

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum